In comparison with closed-source proprietary ERP systems, open source applications provide more freedom to innovate and agility to adapt to market dynamics. Open source ERP provides a flexible platform for integrating internal systems and improving productivity and business processes at a lower total cost.
In 2007 SparkGlobalsolutions became the first Openbravo United Arab Emirates partner and significantly contributed most expensive mail order brides to the development of the product. In 2008 we became the first United Arab Emirates Gold Partner based on our implementation experience.
Openbravo FasTrac by SparkGlobalsolutions is an all inclusive package to get your organization up and running on Openbravo ERP quickly and safely. Openbravo FasTrac is designed to take your organization from implementation and training to help desk support and maintenance in one month.
|Timeline:||20 business days|
|Implementation:||Installation, set-up, configuration and data migration|
|Maintenance:||Openbravo Professional Edition|
|Training:||Two-day on site training or Openbravo’s general 5 day session|
|Add-on’s:||Hosting and users, upgrade support, on site help, customization, extensions, integration|
* Out-of-the-box functionality only; other restrictions apply.
Please contact us for pricing.
Other CorraTech Openbravo ERP services include:
- Implementation & global roll outs
- System integration with proprietary, open source and legacy systems
- Module development & customizations
- Application life cycle management
- Migration services
- Process re-engineering
- Help desk support
- Outsourced maintenance & system management
- Back up & recovery
- Operational excellence consulting
Historically ERP systems were based on a client/server architecture. Openbravo sets the standard for Web-based, open source ERP applications. With state-of-the-art functionality, built on a modern, high performance architecture, Openbravo provides unprecedented freedom to extend.
- Web-based ERP — Gives workers greater flexibility to more frequently collaborate on important data from anywhere, from any computer.
- Revolutionary architecture – Built around the unique combination of MVC (Model, View, Control) and MDD (Model Driven Development). The use of both proven frameworks in one seamlessly integrated ERP is an innovative approach that enables a better way to build and maintain software coding.
- Scalability – Openbravo can scale to any size organization regardless of size and sector.
- SAAS or on-premise deployment – CorraTech will help you choose the best option for your organization.
- Availability of source code – This matters more for ERP than any other open source software category. It allows IT to help the business innovate, freeing organizational business processes.
- No vendor/supplier lock in – Built on standards. Free to choose your support vendor; free to customize, free to extend.
- Lower total cost of ownership – No software license fees, lower support and maintenance costs.
- Modularity (v 2.50 only) – Makes the application extendible without creating difficult maintenance issues.
- Enterprise ready: warranty, indemnification & maintenance